Friday, November 1, 2013

WIP Friday: Ritptide and Swarmlord


With all the planning, excitement, and stress of my upcoming wedding I have not had a lot of time to work on my models but to unwind yesterday and on lunch today I finished up building the riptide and primed him up.   





 I have the magnets on the thrusters for the other systems I might add to him.  I decided to take off the spike on the Zaku head and added an antenna.  I am happy with how he looks. Next up is some paint for him.  maybe after the wedding.

I also started to paint the Swarmlord.  I figure I might get 30 min a week or less so he will get done just not very fast.


so off he goes. I like him and he is a nasty monster.  I wish his arms were bigger but I used the bits I had and those are the ones I had.

That is all for now.  I hope you all have a great weekend.

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews? Nom nom noms?