Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Finished Seraphim



In my last post, I said I was working out my Seraphim.  After taking some time painting their exhausts, I have finished the squad. These are the last 5 Seraphim I had to paint.

First up is the Superior.  I went with a hooded model to be a bit different.  I also went added a plasma pistol and a chain sword to help give the Seraphim a little extra shooting power while not going crazy with unnecessary points.
 .

Next up are the inferno pistols.  



I like the idea of 4 melta shots dropping in the backfield to wreck the plans of my opponent. Of course, you have to use the strategem to double their range or else the pistols are out of range but it is well worth the command points.



Lastly we have a couple of hand flamers.


I also wanted to make up a couple of hand flamer sisters.  4D6 shots is nothing to sneeze at.  The fact that it is only strength 3 takes away some of its effectiveness.



There you have it.  Another set of Sisters complete.  This brings me to a total of ten Seraphim.



Next up is my second Exorcist.  I am always slower on painting vehicles.  I just need to bite the bullet and get to painting.


Questions? Comments? For the Emperor!!!!