Saturday, July 27, 2019

Fulgurite Electro-Priests


A week ago I had a post all planned out to show off two of my Fulgurite Electro-priests but I was having trouble with my phone and it didn't want to create a post.  So here we are a week later and I am working on my PC and I have all five of the priests ready for action.



I had been putting off picking these up for a while.  While I see where they fill in a roll in a Ad Mech army they are expensive and they die quickly before getting anywhere near the enemy.  With the new Dunerider they have a chance to get across the table before getting gunned down. Having finished the Dunerider I decided to pick up some priests.


Now Electro-priests come in two flavors, Fulgurite and Corpuscarii.  The Fulgurite are melee only but if they defeat an enemy they get a 3++ invulnerable save.  The Corpuscarii have a short ranged shot sore are a bit more verisatile. Seeing I have a bunch of guns in my Ad Mech I went with the beat sticks.


I wanted to try out a contrast paint for the skin so I chose Gulliman Flesh.  I was hoping it would be a bit more pale but it did a decent job so I left it.  If I had some of the white or light grey paint I would have tried to paint the hearldry with either of the color.  I didn't so I used celstra grey and nulin oil.


I will want another box down the road so I can take ten in the tank.  I saw a conversion that takes the parts left over and some Flagellants to make the other priests.  I might try this down the road as well.


I am not sure what I am going to do next.  I have so many things in the queue.  Hopefully I can decide and get some more models finished.  Until then have a good weekend!

Questions? Comments? For the Omnisiah!!