Thursday, June 25, 2015

WIP: Malanthrope

I am taking a break from my orks and Skitarii to help out my poor old nids.  I found a malanthrope for a great piece so I decided to for go my monthly Skitarii purchase and scoop him up.

The Malanthrope is like the venomthropes big brother.  With T5 he doesn't get instant killed as much, he has a bigger base giving a bigger shroud bubble, and has synapse so those he shrouds also don't have to worry about instinctive behavior.  All these things will make it a no-brainer for me when it comes to my elite slot.

The model arrived and I started to paint him up.  I might want to clean up some of the highlighting but to be honest once I base him he will be ready for the table.  







I really need to get some white lights for that box.  The yellow hue is just aweful even after some corrections.
Oh well, I should have the base done this weekend and then back to painting up flash gits and grot tanks. 


Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?