Monday, March 17, 2014

WIP: Working on a bunch of stuff...

Hey all, since my last update I have been working on a bunch of stuff.  I did some Tyranids, some orks and finally some Tau.


First of all I got out my old metal Tyrant.  I I wanted to get rid of the old talons and make it so I can have wings and whatever else I want. So I added in some magnets in all the arm sockets. I then added some magnets to the wings. They were too heavy to be held up by just the maginets so I added in pin to add stability.  The hole is behind the arm so it will be hidden when any other arm is used.



 You can't have a tyrant without a Tyrant Guard.  I painted up the guard.  I need to add some highlights and do the basing.


With all my Tyrant Guard I have magnetized the arms.  I needed to paint up each of the arms.  With a little help from my loving wife.(Thanks Hon) I got all three sets of crushing claws painted up.

Next up I laid down a base coat on my stompa.
Lastly I painted up one of the missile drones for my Riptide.

after that I painted up one of the short partitions of the Aegis Defense Line.  It needs some highlighting but I am happy with it.

That is all for now. I would like to finish up the Tyrant guard arms and  finish up the ADL.  Until next time...

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews?