Friday, January 25, 2013

WIP: Parasite of Mortrex







So the fates were kind and I had a free afternoon to work on my bugs.  So, I headed up to Fantasy Books and Games and brought with me my new Parasite model as well as my Tyranid Prime model.  




First up I had to try to fill up some gaps on the Prime model here is how he looks at the moment







He is pretty much the Red Terror model with a bone sword and lashwhip.  I like how he looks and I don't think anyone will confuse him for a warrior or ravenrer so mission acomplished. After I finish the parasite I will start working on him.

Speaking of the parasite model I found this guy on ebay reasonably priced so it makes it so I don't have to convert one myself. 


I still have to highlight him all over buy his wings are pretty much done.  I am not sure what I am going to do with the post... either paint it black or try to sand off the excess paint :( I wish I would have thought about it before priming.



Oh well.  I also built a Necron wraith. Sorry no pictures

That is all I got today.  Hope you all have good weekend.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?