Friday, August 17, 2012

Taking a closer look.

Last night I played against Chambers with my ork list.  After this second look I think I need to get rid of the Kans.  They look cool but with 2 hull points and AV 11 thay go down pretty quickly.  The 2 turns they did get to fire they completely wiffed. So,  I have decided to throw in a Ageis Defense line for my Orks to hide behind.  A 4+ coversave would have been awesome last night.

My planes did a good job of killing stuff.  And when they were not killing stuff they were drawing a ton of fire.  They are definitely a keeper.

The last thing that didn't do well was the warphead.  I am going to leave him in for another couple of games before pulling him for something more effective.  So far he has hurt himself 2 times and shot a lance once.  Not that effective.

That's all for today. Have a good weekend.

Questions, Comments, Nom nom noms?