Friday, January 29, 2021

Finishing some Necrons


I have a few necrons I have been ignoring.  These models were from the Indomitus box set that I just didn't get around to.  They were mostly done so I figured I would get them off the TOS.

First up was a group of scarabs.  All that I needed to do was base them and boom! One unit done.


Next up was a reanimator.  This model needed the blue to be painted and then it needed to be highlighted.  I finished by adding some basing and I have another unit done.

I am unsure where this unit will fit in an army.  They are very helpful but can be removed pretty easily.  With the point decrease, I might try to bring a couple just to see how well  they do.  It might just be worth it to run more warriors.

The last model is a plasmacyte.  I had to paint its base and paint the carapace blue before I could call it complete.  


Again, I am not sure if this unit is worth the points.  On one hand, they make my destroyers a bit better but on the other, it has a chance of removing one of said destroyers.  Once I get back into gaming, I might try running with and without and see which makes more sense.

With the plasmacyte finished all of my Indomitus boxes are done.  I can move on to one of my other forgotten projects.  To the Table!!!!!!

Questions? Comments? We'll be back!