Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Secutarii Peltast


My first project of the year will be my Secutarii Peltast.  These are an addition to my Ad Mech army and have been waiting for paint for quite a while.

I got the upgrade kit for these back in 2016.  It took me a while to get the bodies for these models and finally over four years later I am painting them up. I am painting them in batches of five but in the end I will have a complete group of ten.



I went with the lighter purple on these to distinguish them from the normal rank and file troops.  In the lore they are part of the titan guard so I might only use them when I have a knight on the board.



When I first got them the guns were plasma based so I painted the energy as I did my plasma.  Unfortunately they are now galvanic weapons. I don't have a color for that so I will just keep it green.


With the first squad done, I hope the second one is not too far off.  If I do those I might even continue the roll with the Hoplites. I don't have a lot of  Ad Mech on my table of Shame so clearing them off completely might not be a bad idea.


Questions? Comments? Brrrzapt!