Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Scions

I posted a while back about working on the Scions.  I finally finished my first set out of three.

 

In this set I have three hot shot lasgun, a volley gun, and a sergeant. I never know how I want to use them but I always know I need a couple of sergeants and some of the basic troops

I went with red eyes and red lights with these stormtroopers.  I also went with blue tubes since these are hot shots lasguns and I have not used that color before.  I think it looks good on these troops. 


I love these troops.  Maybe sometime I might try to make a Scion only army but I would need to add in some taurox.  Maybe I need to keep an eye out for some second hand models.

Back when I built these guys I loved the volley gun.  I think it is a decent weapon it is not as strong as a plasma gun but it does have four shots at AP -2.  It can help with killing hordes.

With these done I have have another two squads to paint.  One is already primed and partially painted and the other squad is built and waiting for prime. While I won't be finishing them right away I hope I can get them done this year.


Questions? Comments? Pew pew pew!