Thursday, January 28, 2016

Rumor: Coming this fall from GW

Hitting the rumor boards this week are some interesting kits from GW.  These kits contain models, paint, and glue.  They are everything you need to get some army men built and painted so you can play toy soldiers.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

WIP: Kastelan Robots and Datasmith

After finishing up my Tyrannocyte I quickly turned to my Kastelan Robots and their Datasmith.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Showcase: Tyrannocyte

In between all the shoveling and the winter organizing this weekend I added the finishing touches on my tyrannocyte.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

WIP: Painting begins on the Tryannocyte

So after building I was lucky with a dry, warmish day to prime the pod.  With it primed I can get to painting.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

What is your opinion?

Working on my Tyrannocyte I have come to a spot for a decision.  Do I want to keep a part of an arm on the scything talon or do I just want the talon itself. 

Another option is to leave off the talons and add a second set of armor like this

Take a look and leave a comment and let me know which you like.

Have a good weekend!

Friday, January 8, 2016

WIP: Tyrannocyte work continues

Last night I continued to work on the tyannocyte and spores. I am pretty glad on how it is coming together.  I have to find some scything talons to add to the sides of the pod and I need to clean up the seams.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

WIP: Trannocyte

Last night I started to work on my tyrannocyte.  I knew that I wanted to magnetize the top and bottom so I could play it as either the tyrannocyte or sporocyte. 

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Showcase: Skitarii Troops

I finished up my Skitarii last night.  I am happy with how they turned out.  Even though they were not put together very well, I think I got them to a nice place so they look decent on the table.

Monday, January 4, 2016

WIP: Skitarii Troops

Over the weekend I continued to work on my Skitarii units.  I kept most of the units the way they were modeled but, I did end up trimming off a few parts of robe to make it look a bit more natural.

Friday, January 1, 2016