Thursday, May 29, 2014

White Dwarf Waaaggghh! New kits!

So it is no mystery that the orks are next and like the other new releases it looks like GW is putting out the models first then the book.  Maybe trying to get us to buy the pretties before we know how good they would be in game. First up is the Gork-(or Mork)-anaut.

I found all these pics in the Bell of Lost Souls forum.  They have gotten it from many sites
 like La Taberna 

Friday, May 23, 2014

WIP Rebuilding the custom Exocrine.

You might remember my scratch built exocrine took a swan dive and broke into many little pieces. Since then, I started the task of rebuilding him.  I didn't just want to put him back together I wanted to improve him. 

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WIP Shoota boyz and Imperial Psyker

On the table this week I thought I would change it up.  With finishing a lot of my current Tyranid models I thought I would give a little love so some of my other armies.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Finished: Venomthrope new Puppets War models.

First off I have finished off my venomthrope.  He is based and highlighted and ready to protect my scuttling swarm.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Finished Hive Tyrant!

Last night I finished up the Hive tyrant wings.  Which gives me a playable model if I want the winged tyrant with twin-linked devourers. I need to get some of the other options like Scything talons and bonesword and lash whip magnetized but over all I am happy with the out come.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014

WIP: Weekend Work

This weekend I continued to work on my venomthrope and since my Exocrine was finished I figured I needed to finish the Haruspex bits as well.

Friday, May 9, 2014

WIP: Biovore. Wrapping up a week.

Last night me and the misses watched a couple of movies and I decided to get a little painting done.  I finished up my last biovore and then started on the venomthrope.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WIP: More shotgun style work.

Again I was all over the place.  I wanted something to carry my warriors and biovores in, had a couple of hormaguants to fix, started working on my 3rd (or forth if you count the pyrovore) different edition biovore and lastly I finished up a warrior (except flocking... damn grass.) I also got in a couple of games of Zombies: Keep Out with my wife.   On to the models.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

AHHHHHH!. Death of a model.

Just after writing up my last post I took out my finished bugs to put a coat of enamel on them and things went down hill from there.

 My custom Exocrine took a fall and smashed into a few pieces.
I don't think he is beyond repair but I am sad that he broke apart. I am going to change out the scything talons on him and take of the middle arms off.  So while I thought I was finished with this guy it looks like he is on my workbench again.

I started working on him and cleaned up his arm sockets.  I will probably drill out the sockets as well to give them some depth. 

Monday, May 5, 2014

WIP: basing

This weekend I finally got my flock out and started to finish up some of my models.  I am the laziest when it come to doing finishing a model so I tried to do a big batch of guys.