Thursday, January 14, 2021

More Peltasts


 It is either feast or famine with my content here. I had a good weekend working on several projects. The last of these projects are my remaining Peltasts.


While finishing the last batch was fresh in my mind, I thought I could keep going and finish out the squad.


I had already base coated the purple on four of the five models.  This left the metal, hoses, and energy to paint. 


I used Celestial Grey to highlight the robes.  The metal I used Agrax Earthshade to give it some definition. Lastly, I added a coat of Agrellan Earth to give it the cracked earth look that matches the rest of my army.



There you have it.  All the Peltasts are finished and I am one step closer to finishing an army.  What are you currently working on?


Questions? Comments? For the Omnissiah!!!