Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Plasmancer and Pteraxii


Looking though past post I noticed I missed posting a couple of models.  Today I will show off these models to help me keep my records straight. 

First is a Plasmancer for the Necrons. 


I am not a big fan of this model but he is a decent unit on the battle field. He has a decent gun and can deal out mortal wounds like smite. If you get him close to the enemy he has a chance to do more mortal wound as well. I might give him a chance but I think the other Crypteks are more useful.
 

Next up is a Pteraxii.  The first one I posted a while back was the squad leader.  This is one of the four flamer troops in the squad.  The last three are on my table of shame.  Hopefully I will get to them soon-ish. 


I like the wings on these models.  On this one I used Warplock Bonze instead of the Balthazar Gold.  I think it makes the supports stand out a little more on the wings.   


I like the idea of 4 heavy flamers dropping down and burning down some chaff.  They can then harass backfield units, take some objective  or just draw fire from your other units.


Model by model my table slowly empties.  Well, that is only until I buy more miniatures. It is nice seeing those older models leaving the Shame and into the Light of the display cabinet.  I dream someday I will get to play again. 

 Stay safe out there. 
 
Questions? Comments? We’ll be back….