Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Nighthaunt Bladegheist Revenants

 


I decided for a change of pace.  I have been working on 40K a lot lately and I have these Nighthaunt just begging to be finished so I painted up some spooky bois.

I added this tombstone to the base

I had painted the base color on these several month ago and I just lost steam.  I think I tried to do too much at one time.  I went through an laid down the Nighthaunt color on a bunch of Nighthaunt models but then decided to work on something else. Struck down by the hobby butterfly!



I picked up a pack of tombstones that I decided to scatter around on the the bases. I think this will help tie the army together.


another extra tombstone

I have four more Bladegheist to work on.  I will probably work on them this weekend.  It will be nice to have another squad off the Table of Shame.


After finishing the guys I will continue to work on clearing the table off.  I might work on some sisters or maybe some Ad Mech.  we shall see.  Have a good week.

Questions? Comments? ooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo