Saturday, December 5, 2020

Ork Bunker


Working on clearing off my Table of Shame, I decided to work on the Ork Bunker that I picked up a while back.

This is from Kromlech's Tabletop Scenics Terrain line.  I think it is a really cool piece and I would love to develop a board with more of this terrain.



I painted it with my Deffskulls palette. I had blue plates here and there with a big blue Skull. I added a few Balthazar Gold metal plates as well and finished Wildwood contrast paint on some of the boards.  The rest I left as a gun metal color that I primed it.  


If I do another piece, I think I will start with a black primer and then use lead belcher to heavy drybrush the  the piece to leave some hints of shadows.  I am glad I finished this piece to add it to my small collection of terrain.

Stay safe.

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakka!!!!