Thursday, December 3, 2020

Ophydian Destroyer


I had finished these a while ago but never posted them.  I like the looks of these guys but I am not sure I see a place for them. 

They are a little faster than the Skorpekh Destroyers but have worse armor save. Once I get back into playing I might try each out a few times to see how well each do on the battle field. 

These models are a pain to put together.  There are a few parts that have to be glued together by really small contact points.  I am afraid they might get broken really easy.   


Once built I used my usual Necron scheme and made quick work on these. After finishing them I still have another box to build that I want to get done before the end of the year. 


Next up, I finally finished my second Ridgerunner.  I am slowly working off my table of shame. 


Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews!