Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!!!


For the past few years, I have made a new year's resolution promising to paint all the unpainted models I have. I usually start off strong like last year and the Sisters of Battle. I ended up drifting and only painting a few items I had planned to paint.  We also had the big Necron drop and my life was consumed by the robots.  This year I plan to do things a bit different.


I will still work of the table of shame but instead of promising certain models get done I will pledge to paint 50 older models as well as finishing the Fire Raptor.  It is so cool and deserves to be finished.



I will reserve a big chunk of the year to painting new models since GW keeps bringing out new stuff all the time.

Lastly, my Christmas present this year was a 3d printer.  I want to explore what is out there and learn to print and maybe model some of my own prints.  I have found a Patreon that does monthly Ork models.  It would be neat to find one for the Tyranids. Before I go to crazy I want to see how well they print out on my printer. 



That is all for this year.  Pretty low key no big promises of clearing off my table but I think I will make progress clearing it off.  Hope you all have a great year!  Did you make any resolutions?