Monday, August 31, 2020

Necron Warriors

 


In the Indomitus Box set there are 20 warriors.  I split 2 boxes with a buddy so that left me with 40 warriors to build an paint.  It took me a while but here they are.

I didn't want to take individual shots of each warrior so I to a few group shots to give you the idea of what they look like.
 


Since I had several (40 at least) of the old warriors I thought I would build these with the new Gauss Reaper. It is a shorter range gun but it has a higher AP.  This will fit well with my crusade theme of Necrons that like to get in close.


I used the new Necron technical paint on the barrels with a green wash to bring out the inset lines. the blue is my standard metallic arctic blue from Vallajo wit leadblecher silver and moot green for the eyes and crest.



They went together pretty quick and the paint scheme is simple.  It took a session to build and a couple of sessions to pain a squad of 10 so if I tried I could have had them done in a week. Life is busy so it took a couple of weeks to finally get the final 10 finished. 



Here is a shot of all 40 marching off to kill all life. You better watch out!


Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews!!