Thursday, September 10, 2020

Skorpekh Destroyers

Work has been crazy lately and taking a lot of my time.  With what little time I find, I have been finishing up my boxes of Indomitus. This brings us to my Skorpekh Destroyers.

Each box came with a set of three.  Two come with the dual hyperphase threshers, which is the lower strength with more attacks and one with the reap-blade.  As I talked about they are pretty quick and can hit pretty hard.

I really hope when the codex come out they will expand the amount that can be in a squad.  Right now they are straight three and with this fixed load out.  If not I might end up running two squads if the rumor of the wraiths getting nerfed are true.


I am getting close to the end of the Necrons.  I did pick up a Doomsday Ark so I will try to get htat done before the codex comes out in October.

Stay safe out there.

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews!