Friday, August 8, 2014

WIP: Heavy weapon teams, Scions and upcoming tournament.


After a fun Ork month, it is time for the bugs to play.  I have not gotten to play with the new bugs before this week. Earlier this week, I played my bugs at the local GW store. I tried out my artillery formation with out much success.  I just did not have the ability to bring down his Wraith knights.  Those guys are tough. While I was there, I found out about a 1000 point tournament that they are having at the end of the month.



I want to figure out a army for it and make sure it is painted.  There are prizes for best overall, best painted, and best sportsman. While I don't think I am going to win the best painted I at least want to make it possible with a fully painted army.



Fist up is getting my workbench clear and that means that I needed to finish building my heavy weapon teams and some Scions.


I got the heads in for the heavy weapon teams and attached them.

Next up were some scions.  I got these guys a while back.  I built one and now I wanted to finished the rest.  I love the look of these guys.

Now that these guys are done, I can work on the getting my bug army ready. I have an idea on what I am going to play and I have most of it painted.  I have a bunch of termaguants that can be painted.  I will see how many I can do by the end of the month.

That is about all....

Have a good weekend everybody.


Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?