Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Van Saars Trooper

So,  my local grouptalked a little about playing some Necromunda.  Since I have been in love with the Van Saar models I decided to pick a couple up.  Here is my test model.


I wanted to try out the Turbodork paint line and I am going to say I am in love.  I wish I didn't have a bunch of armies painted so I could use this paint on them.  This green is a cool metallic that I can not figure out how to photo correctly.

The blue is my normal Artic Blue from Game Color.  I love how these look together.  This all proves I can't have an army with out blue on it. Assembling these models was tough.  the arms are 2 parts each the gun was two parts.  I am glad it went together well enough.

I have one more model assembled so I might be showing here soon.  I will have to build more if I want to paint more.

Questions? Comments?  pew pew pew!