Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Blood Stalker


To continue the procrastination, I decided to work on a Blood Stalker.  I have had these for a while and just recently built them.  Here is my first finished one. 

I went with the usual paint scheme but with one difference.  I used Pro Acryl copper paint instead of the GW gold I usually use.  I will say this paint was awesome to use and I will never go back to the GW gold. It went on smoothly and even with great coverage.  I just wish they had a Balthazar Gold or a Lead Belcher. 

I tried a new approach with her hair.  I started with a layer of Fenrisian Grey then used a contrast Talassar Blue Blue on top. I then finished with a Drakenhof Nightshade to get more contrast.   I like how it turned out. 

There you go my first Blood Stalker.  I have four more to finish.  Maybe I will work on the King before more Daughters…. 

Questions? Comments? Hisssssssssssssssssss!