Tuesday, February 23, 2021

More 3D Prints


So I have been keeping busy procrastinating from the Silent King with some 3D printed orks.  Let’s take a look. 


First up was a Warboss with big Choppa.   This guy is cool.  I like the dynamic pose and he is quite big. 




My printer seems to leave some texture on the surface with is not bad for ork skin, but I am not loving it on the metal and fabric bits. I need to do a little more research to see if I can fix this up.  I might just need to use some sanding sticks to smooth it out. 

Next up was a Mega Armored Nob(MAN). I don’t have any saw MANs so this guy is a welcome addition.  I will probably add a few more before I am finished. 

I there was a slight miscast on the saw that I might replace down the road.  Overall I love the look on this guy.  He is beefy and ready for some action, 



Last up is my odd boy. There is a little definition problem with this guy, and I might reprint him if I can ever dial it in better.   

For now, I think it is a decent print that will look good on the tabletop.  Who knows, I might go back with the air brush and add some power OSL on his eyes and hands. 


That is all for now next up some procrastination with Daughters of Khaine.


Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas!!!!!