Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Showcase: Hive Guard



After finishing with the Morathi models I decided to go back to my roots and finish my set of hive guard.




I started this set a few weeks ago and finished the first of three.  I thought that I could get a few tyranids done after spending so much time on my Daughters of Khaine.  Finishing these two seemed like the way to go since I already finished their friend.


With these two finished it brings my total of guard up to 7.  I can either run two squads or one big one.  People have been suggesting they are better than an exocrene so I am going to give them a whirl.


Although I have the shock cannon options I feel that impaler cannon is a better option.  It is a stronger shot and more consistent damage.  I feel the extra damage to vehicles is nice but not worth losing the strength.

Next up is my conversion of my armiger warglave to a armiger helvern.  Stay tuned!

Questions? Comments? nom nom noms!