Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Showcase: Speed Freek Terrain

After finishing most of the Speed Freeks boxset, I turned to the terrain that came with it. I figured I can use this as some scatter terrain during my games at home or it will be nice to have the set totally painted if I ever try to play the actual game.

There is not much to say about the terrain. I based it black, then heavy drybrush of silver. I then picked out pieces in the colors of my ork clans. My ork vehicles have red, blue, and green


Wile the detail is pretty good I am a little disappointed on a few pieces. On one piece there is a stack of tires and it seems they were a bit lazy when scuplting them. Instead of making them a stack they juts have one long tire. This just looks odd when you start to really look. The good thing is it is just terrain so most people will just glance at it and move on.








With these done I just have the Kustom Boosta-Blasta to finish. I am hoping to complete that this week and move on to the Snazzwagon. I also would like to get my Blood Sisters done as well. Then It is off to paint my grots. I plan on using them in my current build and I would like them to be painted. I feel I can get all 26 done before the end of the year. I also want to finish my Fire Raptor... Man I have a lot of work to do.

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas!