Friday, November 2, 2018

Showcase: Shokkjump Dragsta


I had a little time last night while watching the Blues game to finish up my Shockjump Dragsta. The model was fun to paint up and I am happy with how it turned out.




I had to call GW because the bases in the box were the larger 170mm knight bases not the new 150mm ones. While in the end I doubt there would be any problem with the bigger base, I just want it to be correct. It is kind of odd seeing a non-flying vehicle on a base anyway.


In the game I am hoping that he provides a much needed long range, accurate, heavy gun. I am worried that it might die quickly but we shall see.


Lastly I forgot to add the rokkits. I left them off so I could get to the cockpit. Shouldn't take to long to finish up.

Let me know what you think. Not to long now for the codex. I am looking forward to diving in and seeing what directions I can take my Waaaaagh! Have a good weekend.

Question? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas!