Wednesday, November 7, 2018

An Ork Boy and Some Bikes


While I was setting up my army for the army showcase the other day, I found this old metal ork primed and ready for paint. I had a few minutes so I thought I would paint him up.





I think I will use him as a Kill Team member because he has character and is different than a normal boy. I love the skull helm and wish I could have more of them.




Last night I decided to build the three yellow bikes from the speed freeks game. I would like to get all of the models built and primed and then work on painting them up.



Hopefully, by the end of November I will have the whole box set painted and I can move on to painting some of the other models in my queue. I still have my stingwings and blood sisters to paint up before moving onto other project.