Friday, June 24, 2016

Showcase: Mawloc

This weekend I finished up painting my mawloc.




After a decent showing, I thought he might make a nice addition to my army.  If he is going to be in the army he needs to match.

. I know he is hit or miss but I had a decent time with him.  He also scares a lot of people when he pops up.  




I like the addition of the dark green highlight.  Maybe one of these days I will attempt a blend so we get a gradient transition to the shell over the clear lines I have now. 

With him completed I can go back and focus on my Dunecrawler and Destroyers.  Then maybe my painting ADD will bring me back to finishing the lichguard or maybe some guard.  More than likely I will just go after the next squirrel I see.  Until next time...

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?