Sunday, May 10, 2015

Onager Dunecrawler


This weekend I received the next part of my Skitarii Army: The Onager Dunecrawler.  After painting up some troops I thought I would try out one of the vehicles.


The model went together well.  I did some manetizing so I can use most options.  I left off the Phosphor Blaster because the other options seem stronger and it required a shared peice wit hthe AA option.  Not a big deal.  Here are some shots.

 First up is the AA walker.



I think I will take at least one of these when I play.  To be honest the group I am playing now really don't have a lot of flyers but they do have some skimmers so this might be viable.  Either way I think the missiles look nice as well as the big guns.

Next up is the big gun the  Neutron Laser.  


This is the load out I like I want two or three (if I don't run the AA variant).  I love the look of this gun as well so it is a double win for me.

The last variant is the Eradication Beamer.
 

This gun reminds me of a conversion beamer.  I might run these if I want to have some fun. 

So there you have it, another part of the Skitarii force complete.  I will have to wait till June to add to the force but I do have a bunch of other things to work on.  There was confusion with my Skitarri promise.  I said I wouldn't get another model until I get the rest of the models built and painted.  This only pertains to new models.  I can't buy anymore models until the last model I bought is painted.  Sorry for the confusion.

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  Tomorrow is the start of another week.  Good Luck.


Questions? Comments? 01101001 01101110 01110001 01110101 01101001 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011?