Monday, March 25, 2013

Zoans that make you moan...



I had a few hours open this weekend so I continued to press on with painting my army. I decided to work on the Zoanathropes in the army since I thin they would be quick and simple here are the results.






They still need high lighting but I want to get the rest of the army done and come back for fine detail.  I also want to try out a glaze on the brain part but I didn't have any at the time.  Over all I like how they turned out.

This leaves me with 3 raveners left to fully paint and the venomthrope to finish.  I am getting excited! Still there is 23 days till adepticon. I have plenty of time.  I think next is to swap arms on my spinefist termagants so I have more little guys to spawn.  We shall see.

Happy Monday.  If you have a lot of snow around you please be careful on the roads.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?