Thursday, March 28, 2013

One down and 2 to go...

I have started work on my remaining ravengers. These were the last that I based in the light green spray can. I thought it would make it easier to paint the light green areas but really I ended up having to do the white basecoat before the green anyway. I then painted all the body areas in blue on all 3 and then started to paint the carapace in white.

Instead of continuing the assembly line I decided to finish the guy I started. I quickly went through the rest of the steps and even highlighted him. I finished with painting the base black and got it ready for flocking.

After that I started working on the second guy. I got him to the highlighting stage. I should have him finished soon and that will bring me down to one.

That is all for now.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?