Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Now for some thing a little different.

This week at the game shop we are starting a narrative campaign for our league night fun.  I of couse will bring my bugs and try to eat the competition. TO play though I was told I need to have some objective markers to play so I set down my paint brush and picked up some model magic and got to work.


I took a layer of  model magic and cut out some circles with a bottle cap.  then added a magnet to the back and pushed in a ripper for the marker and let it dry.

once hardened I glued the ripper in place and green stuffed the magnet in the back since glue really didn't hold the magnet in. 

all that is left is to prime them up and paint them up and we are good to go. If I prime them then they will be good enough to use.  I can then get back to my adepticon army.... I have not done a thing since finishing the Gargoyles... shame on me.



Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?