Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Figs New List



If you have been reading the blog you know that I picked up a lictor dirt cheap so I decided to add him to my list as the Deathleaper (bum bum bummmmm) Lets first take a look at the list and then we can talk about this little guy.


So not that different from last time.  I took out the Tfex and the Venomthrope added in the deathleaper (bum bum bummmmm) a few gargoyles, a couple more genestealers, and a bunch of hormagaunts. People say these guys are the new genestealer but I have my doubts.

The deathleaper has some cool rules.  The best one is while alive he take d3 leadership off one target.  This can hurt any psyker when trying to roll for those powers.  Also while on the board he gives me +1 to reserves . Not great but he can help bring in the doom and tryant on turn 3 if they miss turn 2. I also like that he can deepstrike where ever he wants.  This will be good if I want him to come down and shoot something  and not worry about drifting. He also rends on a 5-6 on both shooting and melee attacks.  Lastly his gun is Flesh hooks which always lets him strike at initiative and is S6 AP- 6" rending.  Not to shabby. the only bad thing is his save is only 5+ and no assaulting the turn he comes in so if I shoot, more than likely, I will die.



Hopefully I will get in a game tonight.  I really like how the Ravenres have been performing.  They either go in and eat some face or they sit there tying up some unit so my other guys can perform.  



Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?