Monday, November 30, 2020

The start of my Morgwaeth's Blade-Coven Warband

 

After all the Necrons,  I needed a palette cleaner.  I decided to start working on the Underworlds Blade-Coven warband. I doubt I will ever play these this warband but I can use them in my Daughters army.


The first model is a Blood Stalker.  I don't yet have any Stalkers yet so I had to make some choices.




I went with a red shirt like my witch elves and decided to do a golden bow.  I might change that with my regular stalkers but for now this will work.  she is special anyway so if I keep it gold it will be fine for her.

The second character is a standard witch elf. Nothing too exciting just the standard witch elf with knives.


 I Still have 3 more models to finish for this group.  One is actually Morgwaeth.  It is weird, I thought the Blood Stalker was the character but it appears there was a Hag Queen Hiding in the group.


Working on the Blood Stalker, reminded me that I had a box of Blood Stalkers waiting to be built.  After I finish building them, I will see where the hobby butterfly will take me. 

Questions? Comments? Hiiiisssssssss