Saturday, October 31, 2020

Orktober: Killa Kan

So I have been focusing on Necrons this Orktober and I feel shame.  But I did get a little side project done as well just to say I celebrated Orktober. I finished a Killa Kan (mostly)

I say mostly because I ran out of Agrellan Earth to finish the base. I plan to pick up a pot after this post goes out.

He is a simple Kan with a drilla and skorcha.  These little guys are not super effective but they are cute and fun to play.  Depending on the rules for the grot tanks my kans might be getting more play time.

Of course I painted him in lucky blue as are all my newly painted Orks.  I have one more to paint as well as three more to build and paint.  Maybe when the Necron sand settles, I will go back and finish these guys up.

Happy Orktober and Happy Halloween.  I will catch you next time!

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakka!