Friday, October 16, 2020

Dreadtober!!

 


It is that time of the year again, Dreadtober! I know I have not been very active here of late but I do have a couple of models I am working on that fit the bill.  I pledge 2 Doomsday Stalkers for the month of Dreadtober.   

These two War of the World wantabes were easy to put together.  I assembled them over the course of a couple of evenings. It is a nice kit but I wish there was a bit more pose-ability with them.  I guess if I was a bit more adventurous I would cut and repose the legs but I never like to tinker with the larger kits.  

Once built I slapped a basecoat on them and started to paint. I am painting these the same way I painted my Reanimator. After finishing the leadbealcher I will move on to the blues and greens.

Almost done with the first one

On a side note I am also painting up a Killa Kan.  That way I can get a little Orktober in as well as a Dreadtober bonus. I have a couple weeks to finish all of these models.  It is not impossible but I need to get to it. 


What do you think?  Will I make it? Anyone doing their own Dreadtober or Orktober project?  As always… 


 


Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews!