Thursday, October 10, 2019

Dreadtober update


This week I finished building my Deff Dread for #DREADTOBER.  I really like the way it turned out.


All of these parts I have salvaged from my bit box.  Most of the legs are from a Dunecrawler that I bought for $10. The off leg and dread body were from a kit I got for $5 that I scrapped for last years Warboss. The left arm was a gun from the crawler and a turret from a off brand Grot Tank that was too small. The right arm was the rocket launcher from the Ridgerunner.  All I had left was to add a Deffskulls bosspole and  make a few smokestacks and boom we have a completed dread.


I plan on running it with 2 missiles, one kustom mega cannon and a claw for some close combat protection.  I already have a close combat dread so I thought a long range one would be cool.  They are not competitive in the slightest but it will be cool watching all the dread and cans crossing the battlefield.


Next week I will start painting it up.  Of course it will be blue.  Stay tuned!

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakka!