Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Dreadtober complete!


With little time to spare I have completed my project for #Dreadtober\#Orktober.  I present the Dreadcrawler!

This was a fun build.  Last week I finished building the base using celuclay and bits from the destroyed Dunecrawler.  I thought it fitting to add those bits to the base.


This week I painted the base using Agrellen earth with a wash of Earthshade and finally a highlight of Rakarth Flesh. I attached the model to the base and he is now ready for the field. 


I plan on bringing him to Shorehammer for any larger games I get to play.  The shooty dread is not the best option in the codex but he is cool to look at.


I have several irons on the fire right now that I want to finish up.  I have the jackals to finish painting.  I have a squad of Intercessors to finish as well. Finally, I have Celestine and her bodyguard to paint before the rest of the sisters drop.  November looks to be a busy month.  I am hoping to get a couple of Age of Sigmar games in before I head out just so I have some clue on how to play that game.  Time is running out.

Questions? Comments? Dakka Dakka dakka!