Thursday, May 30, 2019

Kastelan Robot


In all the commotion I forgot to post pictures of a model I actually finished painting.  I while back I finished my fourth Kastelan Robot. 



Completing him completes a second squad or make my current squad bigger.  Unlike my first set I magnetized the main weapons so I can give them either powerfists or the phosphor blasters.  While I don't see me running them with the fists it is nice to have that option if I want.



For this set I used some alternate heads from shapeways.  I love the look of these as it ties them to the robots from Forgeworld. While the head is cool looking the designer could have don a better job fitting the kit.  There were some unnecessary notched in the print and no guiding pin for proper placement.  In the end I am happy with the finished product so I guess that is all that really matters.


That is all for today.  I am going to try to get some actual painting done tonight but no promises.

Questions? Comments? LET'S GO BLUES!!!!