Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Odds and Ends


This weekend I have had little motivation to paint so I decided to start the great ork rebasing project as well as some other odds and ends.


The project come from a ruling I read on the Adepticon site stating all models must be on the current year base size.  Since the orks now come on 32mm bases, If I want to use them I had to transfer them all to the new base size.  While the deadline for this is coming up fast I only need to rebase the orks I am taking to Adepticon then I can slowly change all the others.


Another project I had placed on hold is the manetizing of the wolfquad. I had to wait for the magnets to come in that would fit the quad.  Now that I have them I just drilled the hole and inserted the magnets.  It is ready for priming.

Lastly, I want a Kelermorph.  Unfortunately the only way to get him is in a $65 kit.  I decided to take my extra primus (I won't need more than one now) and convert him into the Kelermorph.  I had some extra arms from a metamorph kit I turned into acolytes.  While he is not as cool as the official model he looks the part.  I wish I was better at converting.  If I planed a head a little more I also would have just removed the hands for an easier conversion.  Oh well live and learn.


That is all I have for today.  I might get some painting in tonight.  Have a good week. 

Questions? Comments?  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaghh!