Thursday, February 28, 2019

Genestealer Cult Magus


Last night I had some time to finish the new Magus model for my Genestealer Cult.  The model doesn't have any new, fancy rules over the old magus but this will give me a second magus painted and she is ready to lead her troops.


I wanted to give this model a little different look so her armor is a off white instead of the deep green.  I also added some metallic medium to her robes to give it a shimmer. 


I had to repaint her face because I was not happy with my first attempt.  It was way to splotchy.  I am happy with the finished result. 


The back of the tabard did not have a well defined detail so I am not happy with it.  I might try to sand it down and repaint it a strait green.  For now it can stay the way it is.


Overall, I am happy with the completed model and I am ready to move on.  I stayed home from work today so maybe if I can roll out of bed I can get some more painting done.

Have a great day.

Questions? Comments? The day of ascension is here!!