Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WIP: Primaris Repulsor

With the January pledge finished, I thought I would get started building my Repulsor tank. For the sake of the league, it is a dedicated transport for my Feburary pledge, a squad of Hellblasters.

The kit went together pretty well.  There are a couple of gaps, near the front, that I need to fill before priming but nothing too bad.


I chose to just glue in all of the weapon options.  I figured that if I wanted the gattling gun I would take the redemptor dread so I went full Lascannon.  I also took the missle pods over the stormbolter for a little more punch.  On the back, I have the heavy stubber in the picture but have the missile pod option there as well.  

I chose to leave all the bits off the back of the kit to give it a cleaner look.  I think turret is busy enough as it is.  I wish I could have found a way to spread those options around the chassisinstead of everything placed on the turret but that is the way it goes.


I think painting this model will be a bit of a challange.  I am going to try to minimize the brush strokes seen.  I am thinking I will paint the body teal, the doors and front stripe purple, the guns black, and the exposed metal copper.  I think this will be a cool edition to my force.

Look for more updates as I start laying down the colors.

Questions? Comments? Cawl's will be done!