Thursday, January 11, 2018

Showcase: Primaris Aggresor


Most of this week has been to cold to prime models so I work stalled on my aggressors. I even tried a paint on primer with very poor results. Finally the weather warmed just enough to prime before dropping back into freezing temperatures.  I quickly primed the Aggressors and I was back in business.


I have been in a model by model painting mood so I took the time to paint up just one of my Aggressors.  It just so happened to be the sergeant.  I also got the chance to break in a few new brushes and a new painting light with a built in magnifier. I love the light output for this hobby light but the magnifier is a bit harder to use that I thought.  I am going to have to practice with it if I want to use it properly.  


I decided to repeat the bronze cowl from the Inceptors on these models as well.  I like the look of the copper cowl over the teal.  I think it helps break up the model.


I look forward to getting a chance to use these guys on the battle field. While their weapons only have the bolter profile each one can fire a ton of shots.  Their gauntlets do 6 shots and the launchers does D6 shots.  That is up to 12 shots each.    This is a bunch of shots sure to wither away any horde that come at my army.


I hope to get the other two done this week and next week go back to finishing my Shadowspire box.  After that, who knows?

Questions? Comments? Cawl's will be done!