Thursday, August 14, 2014

WIP Exocrine


The last couple of days I have been painting my Exocrine incase I need him for the tournament on the 30th.  this model used to be my Tyranofex(Tfex) before there was a Tfex model.  After he took a nose dive, I looked at what I had and decided he could be modeled as a Exocrine.



So I added a few this here, changed a few things there, and  added on a base coat and he was ready to paint. Like usual I added a coat of grey to the areas where the green and bone where to be.  Then painted them up. 


After this was done, I went over the blue with the darker shade of blue.  I wish I had this color in a spray can but what I have is better than nothing. After this I washed the blue in a blue wash to get into the recesses. Then the process of highlighting begins.

I have finished the green highlights and I replaced him on his base.  All that is left is to highlight the blue and paint his eyes and he will be ready to fight.

After I finish here I will need to move onto my Harpy model and a prime mode.  I have a warrior to use for him but I want to do something to make him stand out.  I really wish I could find an old tyrant that would foot the bill but with the amount of time I have left I doubt I would be able to get him ready in time.  I might try to lengthen a warrior legs to make him taller. I could also try a different head.  We shall see what I come up with.

Until next time...

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?