Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIP: Prine, harpy, Objective Markers

I continue to prepare for the tournament at the end of the month I hope to have my army fully painted.  While my schedule is tight I only have the Harpy to finish, the prime to finish, some spore mines to paint and my objective markers to finish.  It is a tall order.



First up is the harpy.  I have all the armor painted. Next up is the blue then the bone.  I then have the heads and arms. Finally the base to finish.
Next up is my Prime.


He is equipped with the Miasma cannon. Since there is not a model for it I took a Stranglethorn cannon and the warrior venom cannon and added a spike for decoration. I am happy with the primes top half but I wish I had some Lictor legs. The warrior legs are just a bit weedy.He will stand out though which is all I really need.

lastly I need some objective markers.  I quickly added some bits and can quickly paint them up.
Looking at what I have I think I have a night on the harpy a couple on the prime and one for the objectives and spores.  It is do able.  I just feel bad for my wife.  Sorry Dear.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?