Monday, May 21, 2012

WIP Canoptek Wraith and Solarite

This weekend I finally finished off my Canoptek Wraith model that I have been working on since the model came out.  I am not sure why but I just could not get into painting this model.  I love the model. I am glad I waited for this model before buying the one from Puppets War.  So, one down 3 more to build and 2 more to paint.


The next model I worked on was the Solarite for my Dark Eldar scourge squad.  I wanted this character to stand out on the field so I painted it pink in homage to my favorite Knight Saber.




This is the first time I tried to highlight the armor.  I have a shaky hand and poor depth of field so I am really happy with the results.  I might start doing this more often.  I do like how the wings turned out.

If you don't know who the knight sabers are I recommend you watch Bubblegum Crisis anime series or read the wiki HERE. 


Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?