Thursday, May 17, 2012

On dark wings we soar...

This weeks list is just a modified version of last week.  Lets first look at the list.



HQ
Haemoncculus- Agoniser, liquifier gun
Archon- blaster, agoniser, ghostplate armor. phantasm grenade launcher, shadow field

Troops
10 * warriors- blaster, splinter cannon, sybarite - blast pistol, agoniser
     raider flickerfield, night shield, splinter rack

10 * warriors- blaster, splinter cannon, sybarite - blast pistol, agoniser
     raider- flickerfield, night shield, splinter rack

9 * witches- razorflails, haywire grenades
     raider- flickerfield, enhanced Aethersails

Elite
5 * Incubi
    Venom- flickerfield, night shield,Splinter cannon

Fast Attacks
6 * Reavers- 2 heat lance

5 * scourges - 2 heat lance

Heavy Support
Razorwing Jetfighter- flickerfield, night shield

Voidraven Bomber- flickerfield, night shield, 2 implosion missles, 2 necrotoxin missle   

so I dropped Drahzar from the last list and added an Archon.  I also combined the reavers into 1 squad.  I think this will be my list for the remaining 4 weeks just so I can get a feel of the army unless something really wrong happens...

The Haemon will go with the witches and the archon goes with the incubi.  I am looking forward to having some fun tonight.  I will try to take pictures so I can write up a report tomorrow.

Happy Warhammer day!

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?