Thursday, May 24, 2012

The saga continues...

Week three is here and I have tweaked my list a bit.  Lets see what I got.



HQ
Haemonculus- Agoniser, Hex Rifle
Archon- blaster, agoniser, ghostplate armor. phantasm grenade launcher, shadow field

Troops
10 * warriors- blaster, splinter cannon, sybarite - blast pistol, agoniser
     raider flickerfield, night shield, splinter rack

10 * warriors- blaster, splinter cannon, sybarite - blast pistol, agoniser
     raider- flickerfield, night shield, splinter rack

9 * witches- razorflails, haywire grenades, Hekatrix -blast pistol, agoniser

     raider- flickerfield, enhanced Aethersails, grisly trophies

Elite
5 * Incubi
    Venom- flickerfield, night shield,Splinter cannon, grisly trophies

Fast Attacks
6 * Reavers- 2 heat lance

5 * scourges - 2 heat lance

Heavy Support
Razorwing Jetfighter- flickerfield, night shield

Voidraven Bomber- flickerfield, night shield,  4 necrotoxin missle

I added a squad leader to the witches.  I found I missed the power weapon attacks from their assault.  I also added grisly trophies to the rides of the assault troops.  If I had those I think I might have not failed my leadership on the incubi last game.  I can't roll a 10 two times in a row, my dice are never that good.  I dropped the liquidfier from the Haemonculus and added a hex rifle to save some points. I also dropped the 2 implosion missiles and picked up 2 more necrotoxin missiles also to save points.