Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year


 It is a new year and with that comes new resolutions.  This year will be a bit odd and I have a goal but like all of my plans it will probably fall apart quite quickly. Without further ado lets look at what I am planning.


 


Let’s start with my new AOS army.  After the disappointing 40k narrative this year at Shorehammer, I decided to go back to AOS.  I wanted a low model count army that might make the trip.  The obvious choice was the all giant Sons of Bahemat but I hate the look of the GW giants so I am going to pass.  What I do love is Dwarves and an army of Airships piloted by a bunch of dwarves sound awesome.  Enter the Kharadron Overlords.


 



I plan on starting at least a 1500 point army in which I can lose horribly with at next years Shorehammer.  At least I will look stylish while doing it!  I want at least an Ironclad, a frigate, and some gunhaulers.  Then I can fill in with the troops.  I have a full year to work out the list.  I hope I am up to the task.


 


On top of this army I have finally decided to pull the trigger on a Deathwing focused army.  I just might try to bring this army as well to Shorehammer for the Highlander.  I have a great start with a generous donation from a friend with 2 squads of terminators, a squad of knights, a librarian, and a chaplain.   Add in a squad of Bladeguard and I am really close to having an army. Of course I will have to have a regular troop because of highlander rules but I will figure something out.


 



On top of this I have my 3D guard army to work on, more Orks to work on, more Tyranids, more Necrons, and the list keeps going. I have started a Kanban board for both of my new armies and probably start one for the rest of my stuff.  It is nice to track my progress through the year.


 



I hope you all have a great start of the year!  Do you have any plans this year?  Maybe I will post more this year.  That might be a good Resolution!